I Love You 

I thiNk bout yOu all tHe tYme
Do yOu eVer tHink of mE ?
Do yOu eVer tHink of mE ?
I loOk at tHe grAy sky aNd feEL so coLd
WiShiNg yOu weRe heRe to hoLd Me
WiShiNg yOu weRe heRe to hoLd Me

I lOok at tHe stArs anD woNder
Are thEse thE sAme sTars yOu sEe ?
As I’m LayiNg heRe tryiNg to sLEep at niGht
I wONder if I evEr croSs yoUr miNd
BecAUse yoU’re aLwAys in miNe
I wiSh thEse quEStions
CouLd bE answERed simPLy
But yOur LOve fOr me
HAs goNe in a bLink of aN eye
No mAtter wHAt yoU say
IsN’t my LOve enOUgh
FoR yoU anYmore
As I’m stanDing heRe in froNt of yOu aSking
CouLd bE answERed simPLy
But yOur LOve fOr me
HAs goNe in a bLink of aN eye
No mAtter wHAt yoU say
IsN’t my LOve enOUgh
FoR yoU anYmore
As I’m stanDing heRe in froNt of yOu aSking
Is oUr loVe reaLLy woRth aLL
The pAin aNd huRt yOu pUt me thRough
Or iS The anSWer pLAin aNd simpLe
The pAin aNd huRt yOu pUt me thRough
Or iS The anSWer pLAin aNd simpLe
My qUestiOns cAn onLy be
AnsWEred in yoUr eYes
In tHe eyEs of my ex-loVer
Damn it was a super-S*#% poeM!!
poem ni saje je dow..xder kne mngena yg idop n yg masih idop~
sajer jer..
luahan perasaaannnn!
hahahaah~
THE END



No comments:
Post a Comment