nowdays, I'd keep thinking...
this feeling...
cant cncntrate myself...
really annoying...
hmm..
having a special-Boy-Friend in life is..
ermm...
is....okay...
hahahaha
I mean..
when u have THEM
in ur life...
u really feel like...
flying in the air...
dont have any problems at all...
duin thing always not rite...
feeling ure very apprcte/care....
WFT!
sumtimes.....
this feeling make u 4get ur self...
I loike it happnd...
loike it so much!!!
promised that never to let
this feeling flow away~
but ...what to do..
we only planned...whos determined - ALLAH s.w.t
so...having a boy friend is great....
having sumone care bout u...
knowing ur health well..
make sure u're life getting better...
nerver let ANYONE,ANYTHING hurt u...
but...sumtimes..
it is all possibble to happened!
hmm..
dah laa...
kkdg...
malas nk p k...
I love my boyfriend so much~
I'll never let him go away~
but, takut!...
Im not perfect...everyone not perfect..
but...
I wanna be perfect enough for him...
so that I can live happily ever after with him...
insya allah...
all the past! I;ll try to forgot n make it
as a lesson...
to moving forward...
to improves myself-my life...
I wanna have him to guide me...
hope he gave me his true love...
sincere~
from bottom of his heart..
although I dont really know
what is actually he's thiking bout me..
but..
I knoe...
he loves me..
n I loves him too..
hmm...
to much 'hope' - no point!
I'll make sure
we'll take care
of our relationship~
MayB...
being honest
being grateful of what we have, what we get
no lies
forgiveness
loyal
will help to make our relationship
getting better n better~
P/S to babe :
"I love u babe~
im sorry if Im duin anythng that u dont loike~
if there is, tell me kayh~
muachhh~"
( xtau la npe ak ngade sgt nk write bout this..
but...ni la BLOG kn..
konon cm isi hati la..tp tak sume ak leyh cite..
just KeSAh2 tertntu je...
yg uat ak serabot! hahahah )
thnx 4 reading~
THE END

1 comment:
"hmm...
to much 'hope' - no point!"
alor... payah arr gtu... hehehe
Post a Comment