noe what....
it is funny how
a person
can break your heart
n u can still
luv them with
all the little pieces!!
****
hmm...dont u think they're lucky enough~
and, when, he/she left!! we will lost a part of our...isn't??
think about it man!!
love sumtime changes us...
sumtimes it so HURT!!
Although a million words
would not bring u back,
I know because I tried,
neither would a million tears,
I know because I cried.....
CRIED.....CRIED.....
My heart
was taken by you,
broken by you,
and now it is in pieces because of you...
I hate when this is happened!
sakit nye bila bercinta!!!!!!
patutnye...bila saling luving each other...
kne setia..kne btol2...
If you love me
like you told me,
please be careful
with my heart;
you can take it; just don't break it
or my world will fall apart....
='(
sedeyh~sakit...~
The hardest thing
to do is
watch the one you love,
love someone else"
I hate this feeling,
it's one I know all to well,
it's a thing called
heartbreak and it hurts like
hell....( really mad !!)
sebab..kesannya...
mendalam!!
mencengkam!!
terpendam!!
Pain of love lasts a lifetime...
Sometimes the memories are worth the pain...!
u make me change!!
My heart bleeds no more since turning to stone..
padahal...hati ak tak pernah keras cmni!!
its all about u..
its all because of u!!
but...u'll always in my heart!
i'll never forget u...
what i'll remember most...
When I see you smile
and know that its not for me,
that's when I miss you the most..
hope u're happy with ur life...
will pray for ur happiness~
ta8care frens!~~
muacchx!!
apprcte all the things u did...
I'm sorry if I did anythng wrong!~
THE END

1 comment:
salam ziarah...
entry terbaru "disana menanti disini menunggu"
Post a Comment